New Member Welcome
The Wanless Board is following the City of Toronto’s protocols to aid in helping to keep our members, staff, and community safe and healthy when using our facility. The following activities are temporarily suspended and will be potentially adjusted throughout the season as new tennis protocols are released from the City:
- Social Events
Welcome to Wanless Park Community Tennis Club!
The New Member Welcome Committee has prepared the following checklist to ensure that you get off to a great start. We will be keeping in touch with you throughout the season and welcome your questions and comments.
- Sign up for our broadcast email list to ensure you are receiving the latest information from the Club. You can find an archive of broadcast emails here.
- Follow us on Twitter @wanlesstennis for up-to-the-minute information regarding rainouts and events. Our Twitter feed is embedded in the right side of our website.
- Set up your GameTime Profile.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Booking Instructions using GameTime according to the Court Booking Rules and Regulations.
- Check out the myriad of ways to participate at Wanless.
- Rate yourself using Tennis Canada’s self-rating guide. A rating is required for participation in many activities at Wanless including House League, Ladders, Tournament, and Teams. New members will have an opportunity to be rated by a Pro.
- To find a partner, login to GameTime and add yourself to the Availability list. You can indicate your availability by going to “My Account”, clicking on the “Preferences” tab, scrolling down to the “Sport specific emails / Availability” section and clicking the “Tennis” checkbox and adding any Notes about your availability, including your level of play.
- You can find our Membership List with email addresses by logging into GameTime and clicking on People in the upper right corner.
- Please review the COVID-19 FAQs to understand the current guidelines of play at Wanless in 2021. These may be updated with changes in protocols mandated by the Province and City of Toronto.
- Familiarize yourself with the Club Rules and Code of Conduct.
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to the New Member Committee.