Wanless Tennis Junior Summer Camps
- Attendees must be at least 7 years old at the time of the Camp
- Camps will be offered weather permitting only as there is no clubhouse access
- Attendees will be able to use the clubhouse washroom, but must be escorted by the club monitor who will ensure proper sanitation in between uses
Wanless Tennis Summer Camps, one of North Toronto’s most popular programs, is designed for juniors from 7 to 15 years of age. Get your kids involved in a fun and healthy activity. Wanless Summer Camps is a great way to improve tennis skills, instill confidence and independence, and develop new friendships. On the first day, instructors will assess skill levels and divide the juniors into groups according to their skill levels.
We only offer camps to members. Junior memberships are available.
- Half-day morning Camps activities begin at 9 AM. Pick-ups are at 12 PM.
- Half-day afternoon Camps activities begin at 1 PM. Pick-ups are at 4 PM.
Please ensure your child is wearing tennis-appropriate clothing, shoes, sunscreen, and cap daily. All juniors should bring a chilled water bottle. Spaces are limited.
Daily agenda includes:
- 1-hour daily lesson focusing on the stroke of the day (age-appropriate technical instruction)
- 10-minute snack break (please provide your child with a daily peanut-free snack)
- 1-hour game situations and drills (sending and receiving situations)
- 10-minute drink break (please provide your child with their own juice box/filled water bottle)
- 40-minutes strategy/positioning/rules of the game
Attendees must be at least 7 years old.
The costs for our Camps are as follows: Half-Day – $265 per week for members only. Junior Memberships are available.
Please register early as space is limited. You must be a member of the club to participate in the Junior Lesson Program. Junior Memberships are available.
For additional information contact Arthur Wolf, Head Pro.
Doug Philpott Children’s Tennis Fund
The Doug Philpott Children’s Tennis Fund is a charitable organization that teaches tennis and life skills to inner-city youth. Consider donating to help their worthwhile cause. $25 can send a child to camp for a week. You can add a donation to your order whenever you register for any item at the Wanless On-line Store.