You are receiving this email because you have subscribed to the Wanless Tennis broadcast email list. If you do not want to receive these emails from Wanless Tennis, click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of this email.
July Junior News
Reminders: On-going Programs & Activities
- Saturday Junior Match Play is back. Remember that you need to sign up on the website on a weekly basis and space is limited. Payment is made on court at the time of the session.
- Junior ladders are starting up soon - There is only 1 session for junior ladders and it will run July 1 to September 5.
- Summer camps are very popular again this season and many weeks are sold out. However there are few spots left, see website for details.
- Sunday July clinics: spaces available in all levels. Clinic consists of 1 hour lessons every Sunday for 8 weeks starting the week of July 3 (at 4 or 5 PM). See website for details
Save on National Bank Open Tickets (formerly Rogers Cup)
Wanless Park Tennis Club members can save on National Bank Open tickets in Toronto by using our special promo code.
Save up to 50% on Opening Day tickets, as well as save up to 25% on all other sessions including the Sunday finals. Offer valid while quantities last. See you at the National Bank Open.
To buy tickets online, navigate to the NB Open Website and choose the applicable session, enter our promo code 22NBWANLESSPARK and hit apply.
You can also call 1-877-283-6647 ext 1 or email [email protected] to purchase tickets with your discount promo code.
Did you know?
There is a section of GameTime > “People” which is a directory of Wanless tennis players. You can look up a player’s phone number and/or email here. However, for your information to be visible, you need to make sure that the settings are correct in your profile.
- Login to GameTime
- Click top right “My Account”
- Choose Profile (first tab on the left)
- Scroll down to phone/ email list. Select which phone number is primary (toggle the blue dot). You can update/remove phone numbers as well.
- Make sure the primary email is correct and check the box “show email to others”.
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and click “save”.
- Exit this screen and go back to top right and click “People” and look yourself up and make sure that the email and phone that you want displayed are showing.