Current Job Listings
Member Services Job Description
The Member Services Representative will have the responsibility for member satisfaction while on duty at the facility. The job description will include – but is not limited to – the following:
- Provide members with a welcoming and friendly environment at the facility.
- Provide appropriate reception (front desk, on court, or by telephone).
- Provide and facilitate court bookings, via telephone, direct in person and Gametime.
- Provide tracking of no shows, non-member players, and guests, and thereby collecting appropriate fees. This includes going to the courts at the start of every booking session and making sure all players on the courts are Club members; that these players are the players on the booking; and that they are on the correct court.
- Be knowledgeable about current and upcoming programmes (lessons, camps, House Leagues, upcoming socials, etc.) offered by Wanless Park.
- Collect membership and lesson forms (checking for completeness and correct fees).
- Act as cashier for tuck/pro shop items.
- Provide custodial duties to maintain a clean and safe environment for members.
- Emptying the on-court garbage containers once each shift.
- Overall court cleanliness – court inspection (leaf blowing, net height adjustment, litter removal) as required.
- Rolling courts to remove moisture as required.
- Daily cleaning and stocking of bathroom and kitchen area.
- Club house floor cleaning.
- Provide member distributions and tracking reports for shoe tags, t-shirts, member booklets, prizes, letters, pamphlets, etc.
- Managing and daily updating of the Club’s voicemail system.
- Assist with administrative tasks initiated by Executive as required: possible items are member calling, printing/sorting of forms, setting up for teams/socials etc.
The employee will be given “staff access” to the online booking system (Gametime) and access to the clubhouse. Any abuses of these privileges will result in a warning and/or the cessation of this agreement.
Please send your resume to: Richard Payne, Clubhouse Manager.
Court Staff Junior Instructor
The dates of operation are April 1 to October 31 yearly.
The following are items we regard as essential to your commitment.
- You are currently a member of the Tennis Professional Association having at a minimum the Instructor Level, Certificate.
- You will provide tennis instruction (lessons) – weather permitting – to our members during the season. This will include teaching group lessons, following lesson plans, running drills, private lessons and being responsible for the safety of all participants.
- You will be given “staff access” to the online booking system, and access, at times, to the clubhouse. Any abuses of these privileges will result in a warning and/or the cessation of this agreement.
- Your main responsibility will be to the popular Junior Lesson hours. These are: Monday to Thursday 4:00 – 6:00 PM and Saturdays 9:00 – 12:00 PM.
- You are an independent contractor responsible for all tax withholding. In addition to your on-court instruction hours, you will be paid an off-court rate for club related work including but not limited to training, meetings, attending interclub matches, tournament supervision etc.,
- All instruction staff will receive a complimentary membership to the club.
Please send your resume to: Arthur Wolf, ClubPro