Private / Semi-Private / Small Group Lessons
Guaranteed Fun, Informative, & Fast Paced
In line with the City of Toronto’s protocols to aid in keeping our members, staff, and community safe and healthy when using our facility, we are allowing our Instructors to offer private instruction to members only under the following conditions:
- Each Instructor has their own teaching equipment – basket of balls, tubes, cones, etc.
- If more than one participant in lesson, they must be from same household to a maximum of 4 participants.
- If the person taking the lesson wishes to practice their serve, they must bring their own balls (2 cans) to use while serving.
- Instructor must observe self-distancing rules with participants.
- Lessons will be staggered amongst Instructors and limited to only Court #1.
- Curtains will be drawn only by the Instructor providing the lesson.
- All other protocols are maintained.
We are pleased to start offering private lessons for members using the following COVID-19 protocols
Wanless Park Community Tennis Club is staffed by Tennis Canada Certified Pros** & Instructors*. All are members of the Tennis Professionals Association.
This team is led by our Head Teaching Pro** – Arthur Wolf. Arthur is certified as a Club Pro 3 & Coach 2, by Tennis Canada, and has over 30 years of experience in the Head Pro capacity at local Toronto clubs. He is a member of the Coaching Association of Canada and currently serves as a volunteer on the Board of the Ontario Tennis Association. Arthur is also certified by the Professional Tennis Registry, an Internationally recognized tennis teaching organization with members in 127 countries around the world.
Assistant Pro** – Cyprien Tacq is certified at the Club Pro 1 level with 6 years of teaching experience.
Instructor* – Aly Lowry is certified at the Instructor level by Tennis Canada and is in her 4th season of teaching.
Check this page if you’re wondering what level of instructor you might need.
Email Arthur or call 416.508.7080 to schedule your session(s). Please provide a few possible dates and times. Lessons are booked 7 days in advanced. ANY lessons cancelled by the member less than 24 hours prior to the lesson times are charged at 50%.