Initial Gametime Profile Setup
- You need your Gametime ClubNumber which is available in your Wanless Store account. Login and then click the Manage Account Information link in the bottom of the left hand menu. Beside each member name you will find their ClubNumber.
- Go to the Booking Page. If it’s not already selected, click the “First Time User?” tab on the right.
- Enter your Last Name in the first box and your ClubNumber# in the second box and click Submit.
- Now you are going to create your desired Username and Password. This is the information you will use to login to Gametime in the future. These can be anything you want (character limit of 20 characters), make them something you will remember. You need to confirm the password. You can use the same username and password from the previous year. Click Submit.
- When you reach this page you have finished creating your login information click “Back to Login Page”.
- Enter the Username and Password that you created in step 5 and you will enter the booking area. The next time you visit the booking site you will only need to enter this Username and Password combination that you’ve created.
- When you first sign in to GameTime, it takes you directly to the user profile. Note by default your email and phone number are displayed when other users are viewing the member list. You can turn off “show to others” for your phone number and “show email address to others” if you do not wish this information to be displayed.
- For further instructions on how to use the system please go to the Gametime instruction page.
Use this information in the following instructions.