Wanless Tennis House League 2014
We will again be holding 3 Wednesday and 3 Sunday Evening Adult House Leagues along with 2 Daytime Leagues on Tuesdays during the 2014 season.
- The Spring Evening League will start on Wednesday evening Apr 9th – Jun 11th, 7 – 10pm.
- The Spring Evening Advanced League will start on Sunday evening Apr 6th – Jun 8th, 8 – 10pm.
- The Spring Daytime League begins on Tuesday Apr 29th – Jun 17th, 1 – 3pm.
- The Summer Evening League starts on Wednesday Jun 25th – Aug 27th, 7 – 10pm.
- The Summer Evening Advanced League starts on Sunday Jun 22nd – Aug 24th, 8 – 10pm.
- The Fall Evening League starts Wednesday Sep 3rd – Nov 5th, 7 – 10pm.
- The Fall Evening Advanced League starts Sunday Sep 7th – Nov 9th, 8 – 10pm.
- The Fall Daytime League starts on Tuesday, Sep 9th – Nov 4th, 1 – 3pm.
Team doubles matches are scheduled each week for 8 to 10 consecutive weeks during each season. A match consists of 14 doubles games or one hour whichever comes first. A single point will be credited to your team for each game won and will be accumulated towards a seasonal team score. Prizes will be given out to the members of the winning team at the conclusion of each league. Participants should expect to play at least 4 or 5 of their team’s matches.
Playing abilities are Low Intermediate (level 2.0 – 3.0), Intermediate (level 3.5) or High Intermediate/Advanced (level 4.0 – 5.0) with the emphasis on fun. See this post if you need help rating yourself.
Joining a team is a commitment as your House League peers expect you to be present at scheduled matches or find a substitute for yourself from the list of players not assigned to a team.
To get the weekly results, as well as information and links to registration, see the House League topic on our member forums.