Wanless Tennis House League 2015
Wanless Tennis house league is a co-ed doubles league. We will again be holding 3 Wednesday and 3 Sunday Evening Adult House Leagues along with 2 Daytime Leagues on Tuesdays during the 2015 season.
- The Spring Wednesday Evening League will run from Apr 8th – Jun 10th, 7 PM – 10 PM.
- The Spring Sunday Evening Advanced League will run from Apr 5th – Jun 7th, 8 PM – 10 PM.
- The Spring Daytime League runs from Tuesday Apr 28th – Jun 16th, 1 PM – 3 PM.
- The Summer Wednesday Evening League runs from Jun 17th – Aug 19th, 7 PM – 10 PM.
- The Summer Sunday Evening Advanced League runs from Jun 14th – Aug 16th, 8 PM – 10 PM.
- The Fall Wednesday Evening League runs from Aug 26th – Oct 28th, 7 PM – 10 PM.
- The Fall Sunday Evening Advanced League runs from Aug 23rd – Oct 25th, 8 PM – 10 PM.
- The Fall Daytime League runs from Tuesday, Sep 8th – Oct 27th, 1 PM – 3 PM.
Team doubles matches are scheduled each week for 8 to 10 consecutive weeks during each season. A match consists of 14 doubles games or one hour whichever comes first. A single point will be credited to your team for each game won and will be accumulated towards a seasonal team score. Prizes will be given out to the members of the winning team at the conclusion of each league. Participants should expect to play at least 4 or 5 of their team’s matches.
Playing abilities for Wednesday and Daytime house leagues are fro 2.0 to 4.5+, Sunday is for more advanced players from 3.5 to 5+. Players shall self-rate themselves using the Tennis Canada rating system based on their Serve and Backhand ability. Please be realistic about your level.
Joining a team is a commitment as your House League peers expect you to be present at scheduled matches or find a substitute for yourself from the list of players not assigned to a team. If you require a spare to take your place please use this form to submit a spare request.
To get the weekly results, as well as information and links to registration, see the House League topic on our member forums.