Wanless Tennis House League 2016
Wanless Tennis house league is a co-ed doubles league. We will be holding Wednesday Evening, Sunday Evening and Tuesday Daytime House Leagues in the Spring and Fall, along with a Wednesday Evening Summer House League for the 2016 season.
- The Spring Wednesday Evening League will run from Apr 6th – Jun 8th, 7 PM – 10 PM.
- The Spring Sunday Evening Advanced League will run from Apr 10th – Jun 12th, 8 PM – 10 PM.
- The Spring Daytime League runs from Tuesday Apr 26th – Jun 14th, 1 PM – 3 PM.
- The Summer Wednesday Evening League runs from Jun 15th – Aug 17th, 7 PM – 10 PM.
- The Fall Wednesday Evening League runs from Aug 24th – Oct 26th, 7 PM – 10 PM.
- The Fall Sunday Evening Advanced League runs from Aug 28th – Oct 30th, 8 PM – 10 PM.
- The Fall Daytime League runs from Tuesday, Aug 23rd – Oct 25th, 1 PM – 3 PM.
Team doubles matches are scheduled each week for 8 to 10 consecutive weeks during each season. A match consists of 14 doubles games or one hour whichever comes first. A single point will be credited to your team for each game won and will be accumulated towards a seasonal team score. Prizes will be given out to the members of the winning team at the conclusion of each league. Participants should expect to play at least 4 or 5 of their team’s matches.
Playing abilities for Wednesday and Daytime house leagues are fro 2.0 to 4.5+, Sunday is for more advanced players from 3.5 to 5+. Players shall self-rate themselves using the Tennis Canada rating system based on their Serve and Backhand ability. Please be realistic about your level.
Joining a team is a commitment as your House League peers expect you to be present at scheduled matches or find a substitute for yourself from the list of players not assigned to a team. If you require a spare to take your place please use this form to submit a spare request.
To get the weekly results, as well as information and links to registration, see the House League topic on our member forums.