Wanless Tennis House League 2013
This year we are going to be holding 3 Wednesday Evening Adult House Leagues and 2 Daytime Leagues during the 2013 season. We are also planning on a pilot Sunday Evening Intermediate/Advanced House League in the Spring.
- The Spring Evening League will start on Wednesday evening April 10th, 7 - 10pm.
- The Spring Evening Advanced League will run from Sunday evening April 7th, 8 - 10pm.
- The Spring Daytime League begins on Monday April 29th, 1 - 3pm.
- The Summer Evening League starts on Wednesday June 26th, 7 - 10pm.
- The Fall Evening League starts Wednesday September 4th, 7 - 10pm.
- The Fall Daytime League starts on Monday, September 9th, 1 - 2pm.
Team doubles matches are scheduled each week for 8 to 10 consecutive weeks during each season. A match consists of 14 doubles games or one hour whichever comes first. A single point will be credited to your team for each game won and will be accumulated towards a seasonal team score. Prizes will be given out to the members of the winning team at the conclusion of each league.
Participants should expect to play at least 4 or 5 of their team's matches. Playing abilities are Low Intermediate (level 2.0 - 3.0), Intermediate (level 3.0 - 4.0) or High Intermediate/Advanced (level 4.0 - 5.0) with the emphasis on fun. See this post if you need help rating yourself.
Joining a team is a commitment as your House League peers expect you to be present at scheduled matches or find a substitute for yourself from the list of players not assigned to a team.
To get the weekly results, as well as information and links to registration, see the House League topic on our member forums.
You must be a member of the club to participate in the House League, so please visit the Membership page.